Obesity and the side effects of weight gain among Iranian females are significantly higher compared to males. In addition, the trend of overweight and obesity among Iranian adolescents in particular is increasing.
NIH Funded Articles
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
This paper seeks to explore the development of day fines or fines as a single penalty for major offenses in the United States and in European countries.
Effect of Killing Methods on the Insect Fauna and Succession on African Giant Rat Cricetomys gambianus
The rise in insecurity and criminal activities remains one of the major challenges facing Nigeria. This has resulted in loss of lives in violent crimes, in addition to the deaths occurring naturally and from suicide deaths using chemicals. Collecting evidences at a crime scene requires that the evidences are accurately interpreted for proper investigation and use in court of law.
We report the case of a 52 year old man having no previous abdominal surgery who presented with small bowel obstruction. Computerised tomography showed mid jejunal obstruction, however, the cause of the obstruction could not be diagnosed radiologically. Laparotomy was performed and the obstruction was found to be due to a small annular jejunal tumour.